Gladiator Air Tank Specs:
- Globally certified enabling use in New Zealand
- Infinite Lifetime, this HPA tank last your entire playing lifetime, then can be re-sold to another player
- High Standard, manufactured from Quality materials to the highest international Standards
- Service pressure of up to 3000psi
- Fits most backpacks
GladiatAir 3k Regulator Specifications:
- The WarriAir Paintball regulators from GladiatAir are a stylish matte black colour and incorporate a number of features to provide a high level of performance and reliability.
- This regulator is pre-set with a standard output within the 700 – 900 PSI range. By removing 2 disc springs, output pressure range can be reduced to 400 – 600 PSI.
- The 3000 PSI Reg has a slightly larger gauge than the industry standard, so it is easier to read the pressure.
- Fitted with a filter on the filling adapter to reduce the amount of dirt that gets into the tank.
- The 3000 PSI Reg is fitted with a 4.5K PSI Burst Disc. In accordance with best global practice and AS/NZ Standards burst disc pressure should be equal or below cylinder test pressure.
- The WarriAir regulators comply with the test pressure requirements on GladiatAir Paintball cylinders.
- Body height of regulator is approx 40mm
|Pressure PSI||Pressure PSI||Capacity ci||Capacity ltr||mm||mm||KG|
|A48||48ci Aluminium tank without regulator||4500||3000||48||0.79||91.2||279.5||1.14|