The TTI JW4 Pit Viper is a high-quality pistol manufactured by Taran Tactical Innovations , which can be seen in the latest film John Wick 4 . The licensed replica of this gun was produced by the respected airsoft manufacturer Army Armament (in cooperation with Jag Precision), whose airsoft products are known for their reliability, precision and durability. Just like the earlier model of the TTI JW3 Combat Master replica .
TTI Pit Viper is made of high-quality plastics (grip) and aluminum (frame, barrel, lock), which ensures its durability and resistance to damage. Its ergonomic design and comfortable grip allows confident handling while shooting. Additionally, it is equipped with a blow-back system which makes the operation of the replica very realistic and visually attractive, which is especially important for people interested in airsoft.
R614 PIT VIPER also has unique features and functions that provide excellent experience in the airsoft game and allow you to achieve excellent results on the battlefield:
- a larger double-row magazine for 28 BBs, with a foot that facilitates easy magazine replacement,
- enlarged magazine release , which allows you to remove the magazine without changing the grip of the weapon,
- double-sided thumb safety enabling easy blocking of the gun before firing,
- enlarged magazine well, which significantly speeds up and facilitates magazine replacement,
- a handle with an aggressive texture ensuring a secure and solid grip of the gun in difficult weather conditions,
- integral mounting rail for mounting a tactical flashlight,
- precise hop-up system that allows for accurate and effective shooting.
If you want to improve the parameters of the gun, we recommend purchasing a set of Crazy Jet barrel, hop-up chamber and rubber band from the renowned Maple Leaf company. They provide increased range, surprising accuracy and precise regulation of the bullet’s flight path.
The set includes:
- a replica of the R614 TTI JW4 Pit Viper pistol
- magazine powered by green gas, holding 28 BBs
Power – 1.1j on green gas