How does a perfect seal and no tappet plate or return spring sound?
Well Aztech Innovations have done something truly amazing.
Here it is, the APACHE (Air Pressure Activated Cylinder Head Engine) for airsoft! The first of its kind in the world, all air controlled. No forks or prongs to retract the nozzles, No timing issues, No broken return springs and no broken tappet plates and best of all no fps droop on high rate of fire.
The all in one sealed cylinder head ensures perfect seal for max air flow and zero air loss with out any mechanical gear driven parts to create issues.
Tested and proven to feed perfectly, zero fps drop from semi to auto all the way up to 75 rps at over 400 fps.
We see on average a 15-20 fps drop in power from a well sealed strong return spring tappet plate system but there are no timing adjustments needed for any rate of fire up to 75 rps
- Made from CNC 7075 Aluminium
- Comes with adjustable nozzle (4mm of adjustment)
- Comes with installed 0.7mm spring and spare 0.8mm spring
- Comes with 2mm and 3mm thick sorbro pads that can be installed
- All seals are Nitrile 70 duro rubber.
- Anodized finish.
Fixed length nozzles are available here
-Airsoft V2/V3 gearboxes
- Ensure to use a strong threadlock glue on nozzle once correct length has been set (Medium Strength Threadlocker)
- Once nozzle length is determined install spring in-front of apache nozzle as per normal, install into gearbox & close gearbox, set hop up against gearbox & make sure bb can fall into feed chamber without being obstructed by nozzle. Once that is check & OK, diassemble APACHE, install spring behind nozzle to set nozzle in its forward most position, re-assemble APACHE, refit into gearbox & set up chamber against gearbox. You should feel and see APACHE nozzle sealing against bucking roughly .5mm before chamber comes into contact with gearbox shell. – System is set correctly, refit APACHE nozzle behind spring. If nozzle does not touch bucking adjust out nozzle in .5mm increments until you can see/feel .5mm of sealing between nozzle & bucking, Once ok recheck BB’s can feed into chamber by setting spring in normal position inside APACHE
- This is a very technical setup and should only be done by experienced airsoft techs