The Accu-Port Piston is an adjustable piston head that allows tuning of accuracy and reducing grouping spread. The port adjustment releases pressure which creates the equivalent of a fine tunable cylinder port. Infinite levels of adjustment allows you to find the sweet spot for maximized accuracy by tuning to suit the barrel used. The Accu-Port allows the fine tuning of an over volumed, incorrectly ported cylinder.
- Made from CNC 7075 Aluminium
- Includes thrust bearing and silicone rubber o-ring Fitted
- Come with an upgrade Viton O ring
- Anodized finish
- The design allows for Angle of engagement (AOE) spacers between the piston body and head
- Slotted internal base for easy piston assembly.
- Maximized FPS and performance to match the class leading Aztech piston head
- Airsoft V2 and V3 gearboxes
- Spring retainer not to intrude more than 40mm
Please note Low strength Loctite should be used on the thread from piston to head.
- A long 3mm Allen key is used to adjust the Accu-Port.
- From new the port will be adjusted to the closed /off position which will not allow any air through.
- Releasing the Allen key will release air and allow tuning of the volume.
- Best performance is most likely to be within the range of 3-5 full turns from the off position.
- Once tuned and set, a low strength Loctite should be used on the adjuster thread to ensure it doesn’t self adjust when firing.